1. I HAVE to find a new name for this blog!
2. I am so happy prayers are being answered for baby Harper!
3. I hope Davis sleeps a while so I can finish laundry.
4. I’m excited about going to Springfield this weekend…
5. …because I have cabin fever!
6. I need some new clothes, I can’t wear maternity anymore!
7. I am glad we are finally thawing out from this storm.
8. I could cry when I see all the devastated trees. Especially at Old Main.
9. I have a lot of pregnant friends! Yay for all these babies! (Carrie & Chris, Carri & Ryan, Jodean & Stephen, Brigette & Pawel, Meredith & Bryan, Shannon & Jeff)
10. I am having a great maternity leave.
11. I am scared about taking my baby to daycare for the first time.
12. I want to start National Board Certification next school year.
13. I wish my parents were closer so that they could spend more time with Davis.
14. I love our new president.
15. I’m nervous but hopeful about our economy.
16. I can’t wait to start running again! I miss the runners high!
17. I have lost 20 lbs since giving birth.
18. I’m already thinking about lunch!
19. I hope the groundhog DOESN’T see his shadow.
20. I am thankful my husband and I have jobs.
21. I worry about being a good mom.
22. Davis probably needs a diaper change, but I don’t want to wake him up.
23. I want to learn how to be one of those people that clip coupons and actually use them.
24. I need to go grocery shopping.
25. I am surprised at how many thoughts are in my head!